Prepare for death

Monday 30 April 2007

Today, I went into university to do the coursework which is worth 50% of my module for "Computing for Accounting" which is weird, as I don't know what Computing stands for anymore O.o?!?? I thought it was based on like computers and nothing about using basic softwares like Word and Spreadsheet but apparently it does ... O.o.

During the time when I was doing my work on my laptop, you wouldn't believe, it sudden kept making a loud beeping noise. I thought something was wrong with my laptop, but then I realised that it was trying the say "low battery" ... I was with my 3 undecisive amigos, lol!

It was so boiling during this day, I can't believe that we have to work indoors whilst it's super hot outside. But after a few hours of trying to do our coursework, we decided to call it for the day, as we had to go get a present for one of the friends in the undecisive group (L) ^_^". Well, E knew what we could get her straight away, a music book to play on her piano since she's a high grade pianoist (I think a grade 7 but she can play grade 8 stuff but doesn't go for the test as you need to sing or something?). :) And that was settled on the gift lmao!!!

I could never decide on what to get people for their birthdays, as I always try to get them something useful if I like them. Otherwise, I would use gifts that were giving to me but never used to someone else. Who cares if I am mean, it's not like I'm giving them used stuff. I'm just giving them gifts that I think are useless to me personally.

So anyway after we found the gift for L, I had to come back home trying the heavy bag with the laptop inside. I didn't use a laptop bag, since that would attracted unwanted eyes on my laptop, I used my trusty 'Kipling' backpack bag and some scarfs to keep my laptop safe lol!

When I came home, just realised that my grandparents were coming for the evening to eat at our home, I thought it was odd because they hardly come. But after dinner, whilst I was sorta making good, old, english tea, I over heard them talking about what type of gravestones they are going to get for my grandpa. Man, awful to prepare but good to be prepare so instead of doing at when the time happens (as that would be even worst).

But I wonder, would be wise to make our will in advance? Well incase something happens to you, but how would a will work as? A list of stuff of who gets what, then sign it at the bottom to confirm it is you? I watched somewhere that this person died and didn't make a will, so his son doesn't get any of his father's money and the money is given to government thing. What a cruel faith, but not all father would like their sons... but still... bad move dead man.

0 comments: