Remember F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Episodes

Saturday 14 April 2007

Okay, cheeky me for looking at the internet for the final episodes of America's Next Top Model Cycle 7 since in UK they don't show the final on Living TV until later on ;) So found out that Caridee wins wohooo!!! But don't really like her over excited side of her, too much for me I think ;)

But wowee she won, however would have liked Michelle to win since oh my gosh total talented or what! I think she did sacrifice herself for her twin, Amanda ;) Even if that's predicting such a thing, but me myself, I'm going to believe that is true :)

I didn't really see all of Cycle 5 of Next Top Model, but Nicole won! I so wanted her to win such a live bubbly girl! Okay I'm not mean but when I look at those episodes of ANTM they all do not look like 19-24 and so, they looked more older! I thought Nicole was like at least 22 or so ... oops my bad ^_^" and I thought Lisa was much older ... wah... ^_^U. Caridee looks about 24 ... oops insulting but I just don't know how to age people. Sometimes I age them way too young looking, as my cousin who is in her 40s and I thought she was in her 30s and my mum, always think she's in her 30s but she's in her 40s now ^_^"



Today, during lunchtime me, my sister and brother were just wondering about "Friends" comedy tv sitcoms , if you have watched Friends try and think of episodes with...

Rachel and Ross
Rachel and Joey
Rachel and Monica
Rachel and Phoebe
Rachel and Chandler

Ross and Joey
Ross and Monica
Ross and Phoebe
Ross and Chandler

Joey and Monica
Joey and Phoebe
Joey and Chandler

Monica and Phoebe
Monica and Chandler

Phoebe and Chandler

Also without looking on the internet! ¬_¬

This is episodes that I thought of:

Rachel and Ross - well duh, when they went out together and baby Emma;)
Rachel and Joey - when they went out together
Rachel and Monica - well they lived together duh! When Rachel was moving out of house to live at Phoebe's because Monica and Chandler was moving in together
Rachel and Phoebe - when Rachel went to move in at Phoebe's, when went out together after long time after having baby Emma
Rachel and Chandler - when Chandler went out with Rachel's boss

Ross and Joey - when Joey punched Ross and had to go to hospital for his thumb ;)
Ross and Monica - well siblings, the epi where they fought over the troll trophy?
Ross and Phoebe - they kissed in the old bar pool table, or Ross was mugged by Phoebe childhood
Ross and Chandler - where they went on internet and supposely chandler was gay and ross was dead

Joey and Monica - they went to learn cooking for the "first" time, joey worked at monica's resturant to help monica gain loyality from the other workers
Joey and Phoebe - set blind dates for each other and that's when phoebe meets Mike
Joey and Chandler - looking after Ben when they lost him on the Bus

Monica and Phoebe - betting on when Rachel's baby is going to be born, they look after this dude in the hospital because they caused it or something
Monica and Chandler - well, they are married now.

Phoebe and Chandler - when phoebe helps chandler with finding the perfect ring :)

Now, you know the pair's episode, what about triple's episode: (I don't know them all, so got any you know of?). I got:

Ross, Chandler, Joey - when Ross lives with the Chandler and Joey, and they get annoyed with him especially with the hand meaning "quieter"
Rachel, Monica, Phoebe - when they tried on wedding gowns, when Rachel was moving out from Monica's to Phoebe's.
Joey, Monica, Chandler - that's obvious ;) when keeping their secret of dating, and Joey goes something along the lines of, "what can I say, I'm Joey".Also peeing on Monica ;)
Ross, Phoebe, Rachel - the japan fish name, of protecting themselves or something
Ross, Rachel, Joey - when Ross finds out about Rachel and Joey and invites them to Ross' with Charlie there too
Ross, Monica, Chandler - telling secrets about each other

Cant' think of no more, that's how much I know about Friends T_T ...




Have you played Spider on Microsoft Games? What's your highest score? I haven't played recently, last time was probably last year during 6th Form ^_^" But just played it now, and won the game :D Score: "1043" with moves of "257" what do you except it to be low? How can it be when you can use undo button ;)


0 comments: