Courseworks are worth that much?

Sunday 29 April 2007

As you remember yesterday, my sister said about me liking to "Argue", today I'm keeping the talking to the minimum to her by only giving her one word answer, "yes" or "no". She should not have said that to me as that's just so wrong and so untrue! Hopefully she would know what she had said and apologises to me eventually, or it's going to be a change in relationship with my sister. Now it's night-time and still no sorry to me at all from her!

All day for today, I have just been doing my "Computing for Accounting" coursework which is worth 50% of my module of 10credits!!! Unbelievable how much a coursework can affect your modules so much. But I guess it would be like that, like my coursework for Alevels ICT which was worth 25% and boi, I'm glad there was a coursework there since my theory exam ... urm, didn't go so good... ^_^" .

I know my blogs are dull but who cares, since I'm only mainly keeping it to make myself do something and also to remember things happening as days goes pass quick.

0 comments: