Retrieve a skill

Thursday 5 April 2007

Escape away from the 2kids, Wohoo! Okay, they aren't all that bad, but it's just tiring looking after them. As they are over active kids, but the oldest cousinbetter than the youngest cousin since she doesn't mind watching cartoons ;)

I know, I know, television is not great for kids to watch at young ages as it damages their eyes much earlier (in my opinion I believe). As that's what I think happened to me, my sister and brother, since we were left to watch television and be productive on our own; whilst parents and grandparents were working downstairs. What we mainly did was watch television, as nothing much to do after you explore around.

Whilst me and my sister was exploring around at young age, I think there was like a secret entrance to an attic ... or was it at someone else's house? Anyway, that was way too long ago, don't remember much anymore ^_^". But I do remember that whilst exploring with my sister (since my brother wasn't born yet I don't think), at the upstairs of grandparent's takeaway, I found a backscratcher which was a green creepy hand. The hand looked as though it was made out of gemstone or something. That was so cool, didn't know what it was at the time, but I did use it to tap my sister ;)


Today, was suppose to meet A at 10.30am at university, but got to the bus stop for like 9.50ish (only takes about 20mins or so depending on amount of people coming on). My sister went with me to the bus stop and then to the doctors.

You would not guess what happened, still waiting and waiting, and my sister already comes back from the doctors and she sees me at the bus stop still! Not to be harsh to the bus company Metro First (well it's the main one only), but if the bus timetable say "every 10mins", should it take like 30+mins waiting for the bus?

So I was late meeting A but just told her to meet at computer room instead ;) Did quite abit of database work when I was there, but I think with A playing BubbleTrouble game online after a while we were there, it made me cut from the mode of working =/ I can't really blame her since it was me who looked across to see what she was doing though. But we left there quite early, as when I came back it was 2ish ... so I had to look after the kidsfor 2hours. Yea, my sister was there but they mainly just came to me, hmm yea.

The only problem with the youngest cousin, is that she needs to learn how to use more of the potty and less of nappy, as I always tell her to tell us when she needs to use the toliet instead of using her nappy. As I had to clean her again and eeww.. it was lumps of poo! and since it was pull-up nappies ... yes some of the poo roll onto the nappy mat. Gladly that there is a nappy mat as it would have just gone onto our floor ... eeeeeeewwww! That would have just been just gross!

I was so hungry when coming home and guess what the kids wanted my sandwich too :( But I didn't mind so, it was healthy sandwich with no flavours really added to it.

It was made out of: 2 slices of bread with a piece of cooked ham and lettuce and done. Yea, no butter but I was rushing making the sandwich and anyway it taste the same with butter or none ;P except that it's less calories without the butter :) But I think the 2kids only ate it because I was eating it... typical.


Guess what, I decided to do instead of spending all my free time just wondering around on the internet ... start painting again :D

Okay, I'm no best painter and such but it's good to keep some of my painting skills alive. (I did A'level Art and did mainly watercolour for the whole 2 years).

I have just started on a self portrait picture that I took of myself looking quite smirkly at the camera. (I wasn't intentionally trying to do a pose like that). I shall take pictures of my development and hopefully it would come out A.OK.As I would so like to make lots of portraits of my family and friends and give it as a present to them when their birthday comes that is ;) Yes, it has to be a special occasion to give it since otherwise what would I get them for their birthday? I was wondering for next year's Chinese New Year, do my family portrait with a kool background, but it would be a natural pose not those all smiling with perfect pose and shit like that. As that's just dull picture then, might as well tell them to get a professional to do it then :P

Perhaps.

0 comments: