Ignoring

Wednesday 25 April 2007

Today, it was my day off university since I had no lectures, but I did go to university to go to a talk about Industrial & International placement for 3rd year. I decided that I am definately going to go for Industrial Placement for my 3rd year if I pass this year. I have decided this because this would help me and my future course in final year. Also I get paid so the tuition fee would be gone sooner or later and a bonus point of could also get a future permanent job at the same company too :) That's a big bonus though, rare!!!


Oh my gosh, Desperate Housewives excellento! Gabby with Lang & the elevator, that was just so sweet what Gabby did for him. But I haven't heard much about the relationship between Lynette and her new addition to the family (that girl). But their business now, sweet! However, I am still wondering about Mike the chef ( ... or whatever he's called), would he use cocaine in the food? I guessing some day he will :O
Aww, poor Lynette's oldest child though, to see that horrible scary thing inside the fridge.
But oh my gosh! That was just so hilarious with Susan and the 2wedding cakes:

British - rich and elegant OR American - down to earth and sweet

That just made me laugh when it was compared to something similar ;D



I think I know why my sister doesn't tell me anything anymore, because I'm a sucker to my parents. But it's not like I'm telling them totally secretive talk, I only tell my parents because I am scared for her health and worried about what this does to my parents. I asked her today:
"what are you stressed about?" because she looked stressed. She replies:
"about mum". I asked her:
"what about mum?". My sister goes:
"eating".

I think I'm losing in touch with my sister, I can't do anything now as what's done is done.

When she was stratching her legs (as she has eczema), I told her to put cream on to make it stop, but she ignored me. So is ignoring the new thing? I have suggested answers to her several times about stuff such as toliets, my cousins, kitchen, relaxing and so many more, but yet she still ignores all my suggestions. Is it because I'm giving bad suggestions or does she just wants to ignore me?

0 comments: