Random phone number

Friday 27 April 2007

Today, nothing really happened except some random phone number kept ringing me on my mobile number. They left a voicemail onto my phone saying to pick up the phone, they also said the person's name who they think they were calling to. It was sorta weird, as they rang twice and a voicemail. But I think they realised that they got the wrong phone number eventually. I got their number in the missed calls and it's from somewhere in Burnley with local area number of "01282". This site is probably the only website which tells me about local area code for phone numbers in United Kingdom.


Ha! I was so right about my old friend (lets call him Z), Z doesn't want to be in our 6th form gang anymore!!! It was so obvious that he doesn't want to be part of the gang anymore! As recently my other friend D, got a text message from Z saying if wanting to meet to hang out and catch up on stuff. So D texted me if I wanted to go and I said something like:
"Hmm nah, don't think he wants to be our friends anymore". D asked what I meant by that and I had to tell him what I thought about Z.
Anyway, D met up with Z a couple of weeks back and don't you would think if you were asking someone if they want to meet up that you would be spending a while hanging with them. But no, not Z he only hung out with D for an hour and left! What the eck?!? Fucking arsewipe, what's the point of texting to hang out for just an hour, you might as well just said, "I'm going to get lunch, you want to come?". Even lunch with someone would spend more than an hour with the person! I would rate him a friend who uses people and moans about stupid things! That's all he did in 6th form! He used me to get music!!! Aiya, stupid Z, that's all I am to him, a software to get certain music.

0 comments: