Who's closer to you?

Thursday 26 April 2007

Today, I only had to be at university for a 2hour lecture at 3pm. So I stayed at home doing to Computing for Accouting module coursework. My sister was doing the gardening and I asked her that isn't my cousin going to come to our house soon, as I do not want to be looking after her whilst my sister does the gardening. As she just started about 11ish when my cousin comes about 11.30ish, I don't think she knows when good timing is.

As several occasions this has happened, she said she wants to ride her bike to job centre (the job centre is quite a distant away from home, probably about 15-20mins in car). I asked her, what time does she think she would be back by and who would look after my cousin. She said, dad would look after her and I was just shocked that she said that. Wow, it's not like he's got anything better to do than to look after kids. Stupid girl, I told her, about what if dad is busy and has to leave early to work. She then realised not to go by bike.

I know most of my blogs are about my sister and moaning about her, but she is my sister and she does so many mistakes that she doesn't ever realise nor listens to. I think she's just frustrated about listening that she totally blocks every suggestions that I make to her.


Today, when I was about to leave the house to go to my lecture, my cousin goes to me:
"I'm going to go to school with you". I was just laughing and asked her:
"Really? Aren't you scared of everyone there? I would be coming back very, very late though." She said:
"I am not scared. I want to come back very, very, very late". This was funny, how she wanted to come with me. She was putting her shoes on too. So sweet yet I just told her that my sister would take her outside instead ;)

When I was at lecture for an hour and then we usually have a little 5minutes break since it was 2hours lecture. But my friends left after just been at university for an hour. I thought it was pointless of going home after just an hour of lecture, so I stayed for 2hours.


Which parent are you closer to? I think I'm closer to my dad than to my mum, since I hardly see my mum at all. The only time I see her is on Monday afternoon and Saturday/Sunday morning. My dad, I usually see him slightly longer (including those times of Monday,Saturday and Sunday), like during the mornings when I don't have to be at university so early.

I use to be closer to my mum but now she's hardly here, I just gotten distant with her. I hope the shop gets sold soon. As I remember a couple of years back, my mum didn't have to be at work so early until like 1pm and my dad didn't go until 3pm. It was good in a way of communication and interaction. Aww, I miss those days :'(

0 comments: