Once again

Monday 16 April 2007

During the time where my sister's eating disorder happened, we went abroad to Hong Kong for my older cousin's wedding and that's when things went wrong for her. My sister's foot went all the sudden large of liquid water, so my dad and my uncle took her to hospital whilst the rest of us went to visit my mum's old place where my mum grew up. Man, that was some "luxury" bus.

Anyway, when we came back from Hong Kong and China holiday, my sister's foot was still very large and suddenly both foot were at large status later on. The point of this rambling on crap because today my sister applied to join Marthon run. I told her to tell our parents about what she's doing, as for one reason I am concern for her health and also because she doesn't ever communicate with our parents anymore.

She told my parents and boy they shouted at her. They were shouting about this because during the time of her eating disorder, they were both very stressed in pain mentally. My mum was in tears about her leg, as she doesn't want her to die at a young age like her brother.

That's why this is once again as just happened. She became all stressed, so did my dad but he doesn't show it out as much as my mum does. Yes, this situation starts all over again. The routine of how it was when her eating disorder happened.

0 comments: