Would you feed something they are not allowed to eat?

Sunday 15 April 2007

If one is not allow to eat certain food because their parents said that they aren't allow to eat it because of their condition status ... would you feed them something they aren't allowed to eat?
Stupidly, one relative did that to my cousin, I mean if they are not allowed to eat it, you could distract them so they don't have the urge for it. But not my aunt, she gives it to my cousin to eat and says "don't tell your parents" ... That is just wrong! I was just gobsmacked when she said this, but I didn't say anything as I do not want to get involved if it doesn't cause any problem just yet.


Well I'm just dum at doing quizzes, try it yourself, I keep getting low low scores on these questions but they are American types of questions like the money problem (lets blame it on that ;P )



Try finishing the 20levels, and then try to get them all green :) Still working on it, too hard some levels.



Man, my sister is going to be the death of me. She has so many problems, it makes me sick to the stomach just listening to it now. I know it's harsh to say about my own sister but it's true.

Ever since she had a problem with her eating disorder last year. My parents would nag to her about her problem, and she would constantly cries non-stop everytime. I think that was when it all started when I got annoyed with my sister's problems. So during that time, everytime my sister would talk to me, I would give her a suggestion of what to do, but she keeps asking me about the same dang questions - so I would give her the same answer as before ... every single time! WHY don't you listen to me and stop asking the same dang question!!!

Now, when my sister tells me her problems, I just can't deal with it as I could before the whole eating disorder problem. So every problem she has, I just always say, "So? What do you want me to do about it?". I think it's obvious that I don't give a crap about her problems anymore. But also I think this because she doesn't tell me anything anymore anyway. Like her condom last week, or having sex with both boys before knowing them abit more. I think this the the problem that is driving me apart from her, ripping the relationship that I have with her further away.

0 comments: