Same each day?

Wednesday 4 April 2007

Man, is it going to be like this every week? Looking after the 2cousins from 11 until 4pm ... I do not like this at all.

This takes way too much energy from me. I need this energy to do my revision ... even if I use only about quarter of that energy :) Hmm, I guess I am spending my energy productively by looking after them.

Today, the 2cousins wasn't that bad, since they were sort of like watching tv with me (making the kids watch tv... how convenient is that for me;) ). However, the youngest cousin doesn't like to watch tv, all she did was watch like 1min then she gets bored. Probably because she doesn't really speak much english and therefore she doesn't really get it.

The annoying age of 2 is that they always say "Why?" to everything, even if I do explain certain things she still says why so I just random on about crap and she just goes away from the topic ;) I'm glad I do not have to be the one who has to tell them about babies ;) >>now that I would totally avoid by distracting them with an item or something ... if they do ask me that is :D teeheehee


Oh my gosh! Desperate Housewives good or what!
That was a close call to Bree! So relieved about that didn't happen to her as I was actually jumping off the sofa when watching, but then I was wondering in my head; would they really cut one of the main characters?
As I just totally love her head ... so smooth and shiny :)

And what happened to Gabrielle and sneeky Zack! I was just laughing my head off when Carlos found out about that problem with Zack XD I guess they meant it was tiny?

Nothing much happened with Susan did it? Just about the rest of her family/boyfriend.

But oh my gosh! Poor Lynette in the cold tee hee hee.

Yes, I'm not really telling the full story of what happened as that would just spoil the whole story for those who hasn't seen it. But those who have on Channel4 and E4, you would know what I'm on about, in which episode :D

0 comments: