Can't cope it!

Wednesday 11 April 2007

2 of my cousins came again today, they would always be here no matter what. But the worst is when my exams are about to start and when I get study leave for all the modules' exams. I'm definately not staying home to revise only during the weekend. I'm not trying to be mean to them, but when they get bored they comes upstairs and disturb me >:(

Today, my sister had to go to job centre to get something signed and talk about her job etc, so I was stuck looking after 2 of them. They weren't so bad at first, but when lunchtime came ... ARGH!
They just drived me nuts into the wall! At first, they would eat a tiny bit which was okay (slow eaters) and then the older of the 2cousins goes wondering off and you know what happens; sisters always copies each other no matter what.

Dang, the younger cousin didn't eat either. But then my dad to the rescue! He told them to eat and boi, they listened to him ... probably because he was scary (the younger cousin almost cried when my dad told her to eat lol), but eventually they finished their bowl of food (up to the amount they can eat up to I mean). Phew, that was over but it was suppose to be my sister to look after them not me. Took my sister two hours to come back home! Stupid girl took the wrong bus to town.

Gladly enough, I didn't have to look after them anymore since my sister arrived home after they had eaten. So just washed it all up with anger built up inside because of the fact that I had to look after them and also my brother wouldn't help me during lunchtime with them! Argh! Yes, alot of anger but I'm a easily frustrated person ... especially when someone doesn't do nothing to help!

I wonder, if there is something I can do to control this anger of mine, as I tried not yelling at them when siblings do things wrong; but usually only last for a day only until they try and tick me off on purpose (especially my brother).


Man, so lazy me even though I'm aware of exams coming up soon too.


What an arse! Okay, I like Avril Lavigne's songs as I like any songs except classics and RnB since I can't listen to all the words they are rapping out (aka I'm a slow listener :3 ). Anyway, as I was saying that I like Avril's songs but this interview she had; just totally gobsmacked myself!


Avril had an interview with Popworld interviewer Alex.
When Alex was interviewing her, she just looked totally bored out of her mind, she kept looking the other way from Alex (how rude of her!). Also when Alex was just joking around about stuff, she was like "no", trying to act as she knows all the answers.

But it looked as if she had something on her mind but next time Avril shouldn't take it out on other people by acting stuck up. Before at high school, something had happened at home with family issue, but I don't act like an stuck-up arse with my friends about it. I just tried to act as I usually do but do not let it show.

0 comments: