Dream

Saturday 7 April 2007

I wouldn't ever remember my dreams, but for some reason today I did. It was some weird dream, I shall now describe what the story was about to my knowledge of remembering.

Firstly, I was at home packing some clothes and then my family goes to me:
"where you going?"
and I replied back:
"I'm off to help find something to solve this case".

Suddenly, I was in a lorry car feeling a tad worried because of the situation me and some no face people are in. (I didn't look at them as I was looking at the scenery). As it looks as though the area we are arriving in a strict war zone, there was alot of dark clouds and no sun in sight.

I was getting scared already, but then me and some other people were on the dull grass area. I was just asking them:
"How are we suppose to look for a finger in these long grass?"
Then one of them said:
"You just have to try as we are trying to solve this case for this woman".

Then there was a flashback, of a tv screen with the news on. It was on about a killer, which probably killed this woman, and they couldn't convict this person until they had the finally part of this case, which was a finger somehow it had some clue on it.

Back in the search for the finger.
I was walking on this dry, mud path with the others searching for the finger. But I was always thinking how the eck are we suppose to see the dang finger in this dark grass! However I don't think we are suppose to use a light as that would attract the "evil" to us. So we kept searching for the finger in the dark, and we arrived to this little cottage house.

One of the search group person, goes to the keeper of the house:
"Have you seen something suspicious around here?".
The keeper says in a creepy voice:
"No, now get off my turf!".

I figured out that, that the person did know something somehow. We didn't go off their turf, and just searched around that area. Then that keeper was mowing the long grass near his cottage, and I was just thinking what if he mowed and chopped up the finger so there's no evidence. I told the rest and they go to me:
"We have to just assume that he hasn't and still find the finger for the girl". (woman before and now girl dunno i guess it's a female that's all we know about this missing person).
Then I had bumped into these 2 people who was also trying to find finger but only to destroy the evidence.

Then there was a flash back again, of a old lady sinking into something like quicksand, and said:
"I must give her some evidence".
Before she was drowned into the sand, she stuck up her finger above the quicksand. Then this younger looking person comes into the scene and says:
"Oh no, what have they done to her! This finger is the only clue that would solve the problem".
As she was about to grab the finger, the old woman's head pops up and says:
"It sure is!".
Then her head goes back under the quicksand. (weird isn't it). Anyway, then this female lady and a little girl comes into the scene and just stares at the younger looking person on the floor near the finger still attached to the old lady.

Back to present again, whilst I was trying to find the finger as the female and the little girl who wanted the finger too was trying to find it too and following me wherever I searched. I was getting frustrated and worried about if the finger was going to get in the wrong hands.

Anyway, then someone cries out:
"I found the finger!!!"
(I know it could be someone else's finger but in this story it is definately). We were all totally gasped in surprise in finding it. But the problem was that we had to run back to the campsite where we were staying before the 2 people tried to capture the finger and destroy the evidence.

The finger was stored in a plastic container, I was holding it and running back to the campsite with the other people beside us and the evil lady tried to grab it off me, so I passed it to the other person and we eventually won by reaching the campsite whilst the 2evil people went away. The FBI looking person comes up to us, and says:
"Well done and now we can convict this person for this evil deeds".
But I was so tired of searching for one finger, I didn't want the finger to get into the wrong hands again whilst it was going to the police; so I followed the man. The man passes it to another woman, and whilst I was walking next to this person, I was just talking to her about this whole situation and how it's going to be solved and how glad I was that it is over. Then she goes to me, that she needs to go to her car, and I whispered to her do not go by this certain cottage as that's where the 2evil females who want to destroy the finger. Shes goes to me:
"Okay and now you can rest".


The end.

Haha! What a weird dream. Yea, the dream was quite long in my head. Surprised that I still remember it even at the time of 12pm... la la la when I woke up at 10ish.

0 comments: