Birthday present solution

Friday 6 April 2007

Ah, well yesterday my dad got some developed photos that I was told to select certain pictures from our trip to China and Hong Kong. The good thing about these prints was that it was only £2.20 for 20prints but still, we could have got it free if we got them developed next week since my dad got a token to get 20free developed photos, Wohoo!

But the thing I was on about is that, good thing about selecting photos online is that you can alter your pictures then get them developed with photo quality. As I was only testing to see if changing certain pictures from our trip that looked a tad dark would work, and wa la! it works perfectly; my sister had a shiny nose so I altered the picture and got that developed and no more shiny nose!

So now my task from my dad is to alter several pictures together to make a big family picture of all relatives of mainly my dad's family side. Now that's going to be very difficult, since I'm no expert at all those photoshop. I only know how to mess around alter bits and bots but not a whole big family! Oh well, I can always try ... even if I don't succeed it all that great, at least it's a family photo of everyone that we will always remember on our home living wall some day.


Today, my older cousin came to our house and not the two little ones since they are at my older cousin's house as her mother is babysitting them instead of my sister.

Anyway, she came to our's because she wanted to get some download of the ipod thing since my family is the only family that has the internet broadband, at my older cousin's house doesn't have it, nor my aunt's, since it's pointless of getting it unless you are constantly using it like our house people - right now there are two people on the internet (my brother and I).


My older cousin got such a good idea with her friends about what to get each other presents; by combining all the money you going to give the person together and then giving the person to spend it with you guys there too.

This way, you don't just always just keep it into your bank account as you are suppose to spend it on your birthday. Oh, it was her birthday on 2nd April, but we as cousins don't give each other presents as we are cheap arses and we know we would only give each other stuff that we don't really need... so ya. She got "from" her friends an Ipod Shuffle the new tiny ones with the clip thing, some trousers and other stuff (from her friends she got £100 to spend with them there).

I'm going to suggest that idea with my friends when I see them next week, as they are all fucking lazy gits like me. So it's good to have a solution to our lazy present giving, and so we shall know what they get for their birthday too ;)



Is it just growing bones pains when your chest bones hurt? No, not the breast just the bones under the breast. It's painful when I press on it, no where else hurts only the part where the ribs almost connects together in the middle of the chest.

0 comments: