Happy Chocolate Bunny Easter

Sunday 8 April 2007

Don't you ever wonder that your notes you make in lectures doesn't really help and it's just there because you have to stay awake in lectures and thought you just had to make notes? Well, this is how I felt but I just used my notes to help me answer some questions that I had to do :)

So think twice when not writing anything during lectures, just write it and then you shall be able to use it later on when starting to revise for exams.


I remember how me and my brother use to be in a routine of always eating fruits every night, a bowl of fruit with some nice juice too.
But now, I think I'm being way too lazy and busy to be able to make a bowl of fruities; I peel the skin off the fruits too so it taste even better as no worry of getting fruit skin stuck in between your teeth :)

But I totally need to get back to that sweet routine, as I felt so healthy back then too; but now a piece of crap laying around in a dirty t-shirt, not dirty but messy t-shirt from stains from chocolate, tea and coke.


Hahaha! Guess what I realised, I haven't bought any new clothes since August when I went to China and Hong Kong for my cousin's wedding. As well as I just bought one t-shirt when I went back too!!!! NOooooo! How disappointing since China is way much cheaper than expensive England. But I haven't bought any clothes in England for ages now, the last clothes that my mum got for me was probably 2years ago. (I don't tend to go shopping for clothes, as I'm a lazy moo as well as I don't like shopping takes too long ... lol I sound like a dude (no offense to them ;) as I like dudes ............. I think ;) ).

0 comments: