Healthy or not?

Sunday 1 April 2007

Okay, I'm not particularly a sweet tooth person; who loves to eat all those nice chocolates and sweets. I do like eating chocolate, but I don't like to keep consuming on those food types. As it's just way too sweet for me and I would feel all like ... urgh!

Well since I have to revise for my exams in May, I decided to give chocolate a go to help me revise; since I always have to do something whilst revising as I can't keep still for a minute. But I can't just eat it alone, I always have to drink water to umm... neutralise the sweetiness of chocolate :)

Anyway, I realised something very weird today whilst revising for accounting module, everytime I ate a Kitkat bar, I have drunk 1 litre of water. Aka every Kitkat stick, I have to drink a whole bottle of water (which says 500ml on it).
Oh no, I don't drink just bottled water as that would just be wasting my money more. I just refill my bottle with tap water.

Ya, why don't I use my mug since I'm at home revising? Well it's because it's a habit of drinking only water in my bottle and only drinking tea in my mug. Weird but it works.

Therefore my question is: Is that healthy to eat kitkat bar per 1 litre of water?

It should somehow even out... even with all those calories in the chocolate, right?

0 comments: