Attention Seeker

Thursday 12 April 2007

Kids can be such attention seekers if they want to.
Okay, my sister was teaching my cousin the way to write the alphabet properly and so my cousin's younger sister was getting my dad's keys to play with, so ya, didn't want her to lose them since it is keys to everything ;)
So I was stuck with her because she wanted to follow me to my room where I was revising; ya, did try to say, "you stay downstairs and play with your toys" but then since she can walk upstairs ... ya.

Whilst my cousin was in my room, I gave her some Take a Break Magazines to look at herself while I did some revision. She kept going what's this and what's that, so I ignored her. Then another attempt was that my cousin goes screaming and shouts out:
"I'm scared" in cantonese... of a picture of a cat... O.o? Man, what kids do to grab people's attention on them. So after a while (aka 5minutes) I grabbed her downstairs to play as it's hard to concentrate with her yapping on and on ^_^" Ah, peace and quite and time to buckle down to do some revision ... "Time to eat!!!" ... T_T


Wow, just totally pleased with my cousin (who was in my room)when lunchtime came. At first, it was slowly eating... then just to encourage them to eat, I said "if you finish all your rice, you are able to see the bear on the bowl". So my cousin started to eat more, and then she goes how she's full when there's only two bites left; so I go "Okay, just eat one more bite and you are done". So she eats one more bite and so I congratulate her for eating her food. More surprisingly, she goes and finishes off the last bite when she didn't need to. Okay, perhaps this just for the attention she seeks but at least she totally finished her bowl so only bits of rice at the side was left... totally proud of my youngest cousin for eating all her rice. My cousin's older sister almost finished her bowl but I think I might have given her tad too much rice ... oops.


I wonder why would one want to text someone all the sudden out of the blue?
Maybe because ...
1. they have no-one else to text
2. want something off you
3. want to mend friendship
4. want to keep a friendship alive

These are the mainly reasons I think one would want to text me.


You know that watercolour I'm painting of myself, my cousin (who was in my room) recognised it was me :) success so far!

0 comments: