Friends

Tuesday 10 April 2007

Today, I was supposely to go out with all my friends from sixth form to catch up on stuff. Well, even if me and a friend S just gave the others' last minute text about meeting up the next day, lol!

Well, if you want to stay friends everyone should pitch in not just one or two people! Anyway, it shouldn't always be me and S to sort out a gathering out together events, flipping lazy friends, we have.

Anyway, we were suppose to go to a park to meet everyone. But since everyone was "busy", we decided to just to hang out at S's place. Well I can't blame one of our friends since she had to work, but she said she would tell us when she's free on Sunday (I guess she thought that there's no point in telling us as we would somehow find out =S ).

So I went to S's house, had a nice time to just hang out there talking, bitching about the others (not too harsh though ... Hahaha! what a lie is that!), messing around with exercise bike and etc. Supposely someone else said that they would come too, but in the end, nah they didn't come.

So I spent like 5hours there, just chilling out with S and her sister. I just hope I never lose in touch with her, as we know we are not that close friends but not too far of a distant friends who's conversation would be just as: "hi, how are you" bullcrap; but it's a nice relationship I got with her now, and we have known each other for 10years now. There are some you will never lose in touch with, as they are the ones who will make an effort with you. Even if we aren't at same university, (in a way 5hours drive difference) we still email each other. And even msn messenger each other, but that's rare now since stupid msn messenger introduced offline talking; so you are able to talk to other people even if you are offline ... dum idea, MSN people.


Dang, I so want to show you what I did with PhotoPlus program (photoshop type), as I told you that I had to combine all my relatives together and now I'm finished! But can't show since I don't want to show pics of actual me nor my family. Lol!


Man, everyone keeps on going on facebook now. It was addictive to me before, but now as I think about it ... it's just plain creepy, since you can spy on other people's activity (lazer glares at you) and therefore you can spy on them too (wink wink). So therefore, I only go on facebook when I can be arsed to go on. I just mainly just use the good old fashionable gmail to email others instead :P

0 comments: