Conversation topics?

Tuesday 17 April 2007

Man, I thought I was going to be late for my lecture at 10am today. Since the bus had just gone before I had arrived near to the bus stop, and also the bus stopped for a while because of rest stop. But weird enough, I arrived earlier than the rest of my friends lol!

During the 2hour lecture in the morning, we were to put our names onto a small sheet of paper and fold it up. It was for an evening lecture meeting with the lecturer with free meal. The names were put into each gender hat (to make it even amount of sex) and lecturer had to pick 4 of each gender name out from the 2hats. This was scary since no one wanted to get picked at all, but lucky enough I didn't, phew! It was formal dress code too, eew. HaHaHa lucky 8people get to go though.

I hate when it gets so quiet with no-one talking during lunchtime. It was so quiet during today's, I was just there staring at blank space with no-one else talking. What can you talk about? Hobbies? done. Events? done. Course? done. ... what else?!???

0 comments: