Freaky

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Today, I didn't need to go to university until 2pm since that was my only seminar for the day. So I just stayed at home, when aunt came to ours to drop off her kid formy sister to look after, my cousin kept crying saying that she doesn't want to go, and she just stayed at our front garden crying her head off.

When I realised that my aunt was at our house, I thought I would just go say hey to her but when I saw my cousin just crying her head off. My aunt goes to her daughter, "Look *my name*, is there". You would not believe what happened next, my cousin saw me then she just suddenly stopped crying full stop.
That's just great ... I got someone attached to me D: But when she stopped crying, she walked from the front garden into our home without a fuss. I think we were shocked how she didn't cry at all, which is a good thing I guess but not really for me though T_T. I think my sister was slightly jealous because of how my cousin stops crying when she's with me. But I think it's just because my cousin is just use to having my sister looking after her and her sister at her home.

Too bad for my cousin, I went to university soon after she came about 12.30ish.

0 comments: