Economics exam

Wednesday 16 May 2007

Today was my first exam out of 5exams which would determine if I would be still at the university or not, shit is it not?

I haven't revised all my notes yet so I decided to wake up at 5am to revise for it. Whilst revising at the early hours of dawn, I noticed something on the wall of our fireplace; I look stare at the unknown thing and my heart jumped faster to realise that it was a snail! How the eck did a snail get into our house especially into the living room?!? No, I'm a chicken to be able to dare to move the snail. I just decided revising more important than a snail on the fireplace wall. When I looked up to check where the snail had gone ... gone? I decided to carefully walk closer to the spot where the snail was, guess where it was sliming to ... up the chimney; like I flipping care for it's life, just decided to let the snail slime it's way up onto the roof.

Well it was starting at 9am for 3hours the exam, there were 33questions for each type of economics (Micro and Macro). The weird thing was that it was 3hours yet it was all multiple choice questions you would think that wouldn't be too hard, however it was very hard questions which included mathematics solving and all.

My friends who does economics as well, finished the exam earlier than me D: unbelievable! There were about 400 students who does economics too lol! I was sat at seat number58 when surname beginning with 'C', whilst my friend who's surname began with 'W' sat at seat number340, see alot of students haha!

After the exam which ended about 12.30, there was probably about 20 people left in the exam hall from the economics students, lol!

Well basically to put to the point for how I thought this exam paper went, it was so bad that I wanted to crawl into a ball and throw myself off the cliff, yes.

After the exam, I went to computer labs to see A; she had an exam starting at 1pm for 2hours. After she went for her exam, I decided to stay there for abit to print out some notes for tomorrow's exam.

A told me during the 5minutes before she went for her exam, how someone has emailed her back and asked her if he could borrow her notes. But the weird thing was that he doesn't really know her at all, only to know that they do some computing modules together in the lecture of 100+ students. We realised that he lied about how he retrieved her email address of the university; since he said about finding it in the computing common room, however we know that there isn't any email address of her's at all there. Lol! What a sucker liar XD

Im glad my life isn't all exciting! As i'll rather let it come to me instead ;)

0 comments: