Complaining

Sunday 20 May 2007

I did just revision of Programming of Java, since exam for 4hours is tomorrow and that's going to make my belly grumble for food. I bet I'm going to leave very early as would just cry out of it's hardness of exam. I bet I'm going to fail.

The snails which we salted on yesterday; one is disappeared out of the plant pot, I don't know where it went at all. The second snail, weird enough is still alive and decided to crawl upright on the plant so it avoids my brother salting it at all (well that's what I believe).

White Chicks was on Channel5 at 9ish, I decided to watch abit (10minutes), so hilarious seen it in the cinema when it was out ages ago and boi, best film ever!

I asked my sister in the morning:
"Why you up so early everyday?"
She goes to me:
"to clean up as I don't want mum to always complain about stuff"
I go to her:
"No matter what, mum will always complain. As you don't really praise people who are grown-ups as you would always know what is good. People usually complain about the stuff that isn't good because they want it to be perfect no matter what. They will always try to find something to complain about if so.".

Which is true in my opinion.

0 comments: