dislocated arm? wah?

Wednesday 9 May 2007

Wednesday
Today, I had to go into university early since I had a deadline of giving in the coursework before 12pm since that's when the business department office closes. So whilst on the bus going into town, A rings me saying whereabouts am I. I thought we were going to meet at the computer room since it's not wasting her time then. But instead she said she shall walk to near to my bus stop (which was at Primark store), I thought this was so sweet of her to do this for me, since no-one really does this for me; I always do stuff for others but never ask anything in return.

Well gave that coursework in which took us a while to walk all the way to the business department, made us sweaty since it was sunny. But afterwards we just didn't really do much, so she just came for no reason in a way. But we tried to do some revision for our computing modules since we are doing the same :)

When I came back, the phone rang and it was my sister saying this:
"Could you look after the kids with me?"
Me: "What? Why?"
My sister: "Could you come with me?"
Me: "I'm busy, I'll ask brother" (As I was going to do revision :P )
*Me asking my brother at this time*
Me: "Brother goes why?"
My sister: "Oh, I gotta go now"
What the eck was all that about? Why does she want help to look after the kids?
... a while later they arrive at our home
My aunt drops the kids and my sister at ours. I saw the youngest cousin was at a weird position when sitting but wasn't too sure what the 'eck was going on with everything else. My aunt went off as she had to go to work.

I go asking my sister what the eck is going on?
... Eventually she explains the whole situation, how the youngest jumped off couple of stairs, copying her sister, and sorta landed on her front side and somehow injured her arm.
Then my sister said that my aunt thinks that her arm might be dislocated and needs to be taken to the hospital to make sure. But with everything happening so quick, I couldn't have time to get stuff ready to go with her.

But before the taxi came to take my sister and the kids to hospital, I was carrying the youngest in my arms as she was crying.. but she didn't seem like she was in alot of pain? As if your body part gets dislocated wouldn't you be in a lot of pain even if someone picks you up?

After they went, and a few hours went pass. I was like getting worried about them, so I texted my sister... but no reply. I tried again and still no reply. I was getting flipping scared. But when she finally picked up the phone, she told me that the youngest just had a big bruise and nothing else. Man, I was just telling my sister off for not contacting us but just the aunt! As she made me totally worried, grrr!

0 comments: