Foamy snails

Saturday 19 May 2007

Today, I went to the dentist and boy it took forever to wait for other patients to be done. I got in after 15minutes and it got done like in 2minutes ... T_T. I haven't really got anything to do with my teeth, just a check-up since my teeth isn't all bad yet. However, I do have one tooth decay but I had that for ages now. It isn't all that noticeable anyway.

After lunch, I told my brother to kill the snails which were on our indoor plants since it's no good for the plants. So my brother got salt container and slightly scattered on the area where the snails were, but still no effect was happening to them; they did wake up from their shells though.

So my brother poured abit more salt on one of the snail since the other was underneath the plant's leaf; Wooosh! It had foam coming out of it's shell whilst it's body gone was inside or something. It was so gross! I would have told my dad to kill it but he went to work, this was no fun it made me feel sick but I was there to keep my brother company. The other one went on upper part of the leaf so my brother poured salt on it, and more foam came out and it rolled onto the soil in the pot.

15 minutes after the event, I thought it was dead so I checked up on it; WHAT!?! One was still moving. So I told my brother and he put abit more salt on it... then no more moving for them for abit.

Now I think it's dead, but we are not going to move it out from the plant pot, we shall just wait for our parents to realised that it's there.

Bug killer!!! I know we are, there's plenty more snails in the garden, go grab all the snails from my garden and keep them for good. So both worlds would be happy. Snail free garden :P

0 comments: