pizza issue

Monday 7 May 2007

Today was a Bank Holiday Monday, so I stayed home since I don't think the university would be opened on Bank Holiday. Since it was bank holiday, my mum had to work on her day off from the week. My aunt had to work too so guess who had to look after kids ... ya me.


This is what happened, my aunt took my sister away for abit.

I had to help the kids eat, well the oldest ate all her food by herself whilst the youngest didn't eat all her meals ... hmm.


But the problem is that: did they eat before coming to ours? Also when? Wah, why doesn't my aunt tell me before she leaves me with her kids?!?

So after lunch, my sister still hasn't come yet, I decided to make stuff with those pipe cleaners with the children, the oldest made a spider whilst I helped the youngest make a monster which had 4legs a flat base body and had a paper bear sitting on it's back. That was fun for me :) Whilst making with pipe cleaners that when my sister came back... tsk.

Before dinner, the kids was hungry about 5.30ish so I was about to give them some snacks (aka bread or something) and then dad rang saying he's going to buy pizza. So I thought I should not allow them to eat snack since we are going to have dinner soon. So I tell the kids:
"We are going to eat Pizza soon as your uncle is going to bring some home, so don't eat bread now okay." But then my brother goes to me:
"Why did you go and make them go hyped on wanting pizza?!!"
I was thinking I didn't make them go hyped on wanting pizza I just didn't want to spoil their appetite as we are going to eat dinner which is apparently pizza. Then he says:
"You know there are foods which are healthier than pizza like the bread and such".
But I go to him, but it's dinner though. Since the dinner is pizza therefore eat pizza.

I think my brother just wanted to eat the pizza mainly by himself and not share it with the kids. He can go crazy on these types of food. Last time, I ate the last pack of chips (since my parents usually brings them home from work aka the leftover chips) and my brother went crazy saying I ate it all and such. I was like:
"Urm, why don't you just ask dad to bring some chips tonight then?"

Man, it's not the end of the world if I eat the chips for once when he wants it.


[25-04-2009: I just realised the reason why my sister went with my aunt away... sex issue to get pills most likely].

0 comments: