Exam

Tuesday 22 May 2007

I had an exam at 5pm which is quite unbelievable ... not really since I did have an exam at that time during January exams; which was during the morning but then we had to do the exam again because the exam paper we did was a past exam paper so the second time was at 5pm til 7pm, which was pretty good since we got free leftover lunches from university lol! I'm glad we got to resit since I was pretty bummed at the 1st paper even though I knew it was the past exam paper during the exam since I tried to do the past exam paper beforehand.

Anyway today, was at 5pm, I was thinking during the day before travelling to university, what if something happens to the bus and makes me late to the exam? I was like shitting myself thinking about that but then I was thinking nah don't be silly... When I was on the bus to town, the oddest thing happened.. the bus driver was like literally stopping at ever stop even if there wasn't any passenger wanting to stop nor anyone at the bus stop, I was thinking what if it doesn't make it in town in time for my exam?

The exam was shit like usual.. :( I think my university that I'm in now it too high for my knowledge ...perhaps another university is required... but I love this university ... perhaps I should try a different course a totally new one.

0 comments: