V.disturbing ...

Sunday 10 June 2007

Today, since I slept so ever so late because I was watching the rest of "Avatar, The Last AirBender" Book One: Water. So good!!! I've seen it on tv sometimes on Nickeolodeon but not all the time since I do have a life ^_^".

Anyway, my older cousin came today to go play tennis, nah not with me with my sister. I just stayed home watching "Avatar" Book Two: Earth!!! I was just so kool and new too :D

Well whilst watching it, guess who wanted to use the computer ... yes, my cousin, she only comes to our house to just use the internet when she could go to university and use their internet for free >.> . Well, she tried to use the internet whilst I was on, but she didn't really succeed since it's my room, my computer, my turn :P

So she left after a while, still watching the rest of "Avatar" Book Two, my sister kept coming into my room peeking through, I think she just wants to grab attention from me, since we hardly see each other lately. But that's just wrong to peep at someone who is trying to watch in peace, instead why don't she just ask to watch it with me instead of peeping.

About an hour ago, she told me this:
"I don't want to go to work anymore at dad's"
I was like:
"Why not???"
My sister: "because there's no point of me working there it's quiet"
Me: "but dad asked you to"
My sister: "well it's because the men at work"
Me: "what do you mean?!?"
My sister: "they touch me"
Me: "How?"
My sister: "what?"
Me: "Where do they touch you and when?"
My sister: "when I have to go pass them"
Me: "How so? Do they just gently push you aside whilst they go pass?"
My sister: "They just touch me"
Me: "WHERE?!!"
My sister: "On my boobs"
At this point I just bursted out laughing whilst asking her the next question.
Me: "WHO!!!"
My sister: "The old dude"
Me: "Are you sure"
My sister: "Yes! He rubbed my boobs!" At this point, my sister laughed abit too whilst saying that.
Me: "Well you can't just not go to work"
My sister: "Can't you go to work?"
Me: "Flipping eck! If you aren't at work, and I'm the replacement, what the fuck do you think would happen!"
My sister: "What do you mean?"
Man, this point I was so frustrated how she did not get what I mean... hopefully you guys do, if not then you are stupid like her, sorry no offence but true.
Me: "I am a fucking girl as well! Think!"
At this point my sister realised what I meant
My sister: "Well I'll ask brother to go instead"
Me: "do you really think brother would go?"
My sister: "..." silence from her
Me: "Would you tell him what you told me?"
My sister: "Perhaps"
Me: "Just think, Would brother really work for you?" As my brother isn't the kind of brother who wants to work even if it's for money.
My sister: "I dunno, he might"
Me: "think about it in his situation, why would he want to work for you"
My sister: "..."

... Then it was the same thing repeating again and again about my brother working and all.
Then I go to her:
"What were you wearing during that day"

.... I forgot what else was said as forgot to finish it off when I had the chance.

0 comments: