Naggy moi

Friday 4 May 2007

I had to come into university at 9am to go to a seminar for an hour and then it's finished for lectures/seminars for the year... well I have to go to university for the exams which are going to be very hard, I bet! Since the university I am attending now is very high standard and well-populated, I still wonder if I was meant to go to that university.

So after my seminar, me and JJ went to the computers to do work. I thought I was going to do some economics revision, however I did the coursework which is due on Wednesday as I said quite a few times. But whilst I was doing the coursework, I didn't understand it so I kept asking JJ for help, yes I kept pestering her every 5 minutes (yes literally every 5 minutes). I think she was abit pissed off with me so I like decided to suffer my coursework in silent.

I know I haven't known JJ that long only at university but I think she can be high-tempered in a way if that is the right word; once I was texting her jokingly about some work I think and she was there biting my head off with her text messages ... *sniff* T_T. But I do think she knows that she can be like that as she apologise to me the following day at university not too obvious though.
I think sometimes she can get so pissed off if things don't go her way, as she was teaching me to do some computing programming coursework and I didn't know how to do it, lost her mind abit. But her method of explaining is to let them solve it the problem abit at a time when she's there giving hints, which is probably the best method ever!

Anyway, I decided that she wanted to be left in peace to do her coursework so I said bie bie to her and went to see A. A course-mate who was with A and me, said she wanted to drop part of her course (she was doing joint-honours degree too). Because she didn't have the time ... not to be evil or something but university course don't take a short time to do. But she did have her child to look after. It's abit stupid to do a course when you have a child to look after who is about 2years old or so, as a child needs alot of attention. She could have just tried to find a job for abit longer until the kid starts school then start university course. But I guess some cases are different and might require to gain degree faster.

0 comments: