Guilty as charged

Thursday 10 May 2007

Today I went into university (yes two times in a row on my study week but I am with my friend so :P ). I decided to go very early in the morning to do some work for exams coming soon. I caught the bus to town about 9ish so got there about 9.30ish and so that's pretty early still. I was in the computer labs doing some revision questions, there was like 1 other person who was there before me :O GEEEEK!!! HaHaHa!

When I was at the computer labs when A texted me asking when I was coming into university; as soon as I texted her, I think she rushed to get ready to go asap. As the next text was about 10minutes later, saying she was on the bus. Eeep I rushed her to come into university =S Oops. I should have said coming about 12ish or something so I don't have to rush her. But anyway, I had to go at 2pm to get the bus home. As yesterday made myself feel guilty with the youngest cousin, when they were going into the taxi to go to the hospital. The youngest goes to me:
"Are you going to take the bus to the hospital?"
I replied: "Yes, Yes", I wasn't thinking about what I said. As I didn't go to the hospital but stayed home. So I decided today, that I would go home earlier to spend some time with my cousin and to relieve me from this guilt.

I was suppose to meet JJ too at the labs to do database revision about 11.00ish, so was doing work and busy working out all the answers for the questions as it was open notes exam. It turned to like 12.00 and that's when JJ came... kind of late isn't she? Well, I just spent some time talking to her about how much revision each other done and such, and that took 30mins. But since A wanted to go eat lunch, I sorta just left JJ... even though we were suppose to do some work together.. but I had to go home soon since I had a guilt to my cousin. :S

So went home eventually, my sister and my cousin was about to go to the park... so I decided to go with them. But I asked my sister:
"Did "she"(cousin) say anything about me not turning up to the hospital?"
She goes:
"No"
I guess, she forgot... which is good relief... otherwise she would hate me forever :O

So I went to the park with them, I didn't play or hang out with my cousin at first, as I was just too darn lazy... so I just sat at the bench letting my sister take her up to the slide and such. But cousin came up to me, and said in cantonese:
"What are you doing?"
I replied:
"Just sitting here"
She replied very quickly:
"I am going to sit here too".
But I didn't want her to just sit around doing nothing, so I decided to walk with her to the swings/slides etc. After 10 minutes of her just going around and around on the slide, we decided it was time to go; since my aunt comes and collects her and my sister to go to their home to babysit.

After getting rid of them, I just did some boring revision...

0 comments: