A True Yorkshire

Friday 28 September 2007

I have lived in West Yorkshire for all my life yet I don't know any yorkshire phrases and wordings. So does it depend on where you live in the county? :/
As where my parents work, my mum has been working there for about 10years now and she uses from phrases and words which I don't even know. :B

Even though that area where she works, isn't all colour-race friendly (mainly caucasians) :S . (nothing against caucasians at all!!! Got friends who are caucasians so don't dis me, ^^!). I don't know but after she talks to someone, she would say: "Ta Love" or "Ta Darling". Ugh! Nasty wordings, but she picked it up from the customers, lol!

--------------------

Ah, have I already forgotten how to do linear programming?!?? We had to do a question in Linear Optimisation module, and I forgot how to do it! When I have done it in Alevels maths D1 and in 1st year uni in Modelling for Management! Dang! I better look at some notes about that before next lecture ... I can't believe I forgot how to do it already.

D: I was totally confused in what the 'eck our lecturer was saying but least to say, I just wrote down whatever he said at that moment in time for an hour less :S
It was all about a program, MATLAB, we are going to use in our 2 coursework which is worth altogether 30%. Nooooo!!!

0 comments: