4th day of Fresher's Week

Thursday 20 September 2007

I had to go in for a meeting today, and guess what since I was waiting for A to go to the meeting... we were late for it *o* eep. But at least there was quite alot of people who was there, but the funny thing was that I didn't recognise anyone there at all :S .

After going to that meeting which was on about placement for next year, which is one thing I am considering to do for sure... if I succeed in getting into one accountancy firm in my town, as I'm a lazy piece of crap who can't be arsed to travel further XD .

I went with E to the union to look at posters as there was a poster sale and she spent quite abit there... £17 D: , 4posters which was quite prettie each one and it was for her plain dull room in the accomodation, as she says that :3 .

There was another meeting I went to with A since it was about Computing. Wah!!! I can't do a industrial placement in Information Systems since the whole course is being dropped at uni, so we are the last year to do Information Systems course at this uni D: . Unfair, uncalled for!

0 comments: