OMGosh!

Sunday 16 September 2007

Oh My Gosh! I think the grossest thing happened in the house just now!!! D:

I think my sister and her offical boyfriend, K was doing it in the house D: whilst me and my brothter was upstairs!!! EEEEEEEewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

I just realised this as because the television was on like abit loud for them to watch it at that volume and also when the phone rang, if there were in the living room watching tv, my sister would have able to get the phone. Also when I was searching for my sister as my dad wanted to speak to her, I couldn't find her in the living room. I think they did it in the toliet room downstairs since when my sister finally came out from a place I don't know, I heard the downstairs toliet room tap being used by the only person left in the house, K. D: D: D:
So I might ask her the question when K goes home as I bet I'm right as there's no reason to go away from the living room if so. Also now they are watching tv downstairs and the volume seems to be quieter now.

So eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: *pukes until it hurts v.bad*

0 comments: