Eeeeeep!

Wednesday 5 September 2007

ARGH!!! I'm totally stressing on what I got for my computing modules. I get them tomorrow but I dunno what time. I kept texting A about it and boi, I'm getting totally scared about them now!!! Hmm should I check it in about half an hour? But don't think they are actually up though...

ARGH! ARGH!! I could go to sleep and wait until tomorrow morning to check so I won't be feeling this way. EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

It is just the computing modules I get tomorrow as you can get them all the result next Monday but I want to know the results asap lol! They put it on the computing newsgroup, that we can get our results online on the 6th Sept. So lucky for me, I got broadband at home so I can check it :)

Wish me luck for tomorrow! As it's 2/3 of the exam results I will be getting lol! Also it's 3/5 importance of me to carry on Accounting - Information Systems in 2nd year, eep!

0 comments: