20

Tuesday 25 September 2007

I am finally 20... do I feel wiser? mature? different? The answer is... no.
I feel exactly the same except for the fact is that I feel so old as I'm away from the teens age and entering the 20s stage.

This year has been good in a way, I met new friends, experienced exams and resits exams in the same year as a 1st year university student.
As well as experiencing having exams:

* starting at 6pm for 2hours
& having 4hour exams and still thinking it's not enough time to do the exam

That's something people don't usually achieve in one year... well unless you are a student yourself :3

I wish I would buy/have something meaningful for my 20th Birthday but still I have no idea what that present that I could give myself. Perhaps a new life? Or a new clean room? Move away from home? I can't think of anything that would change my life for the best as I enter the 20s.

-----------------

Today, had to be one of the longest days even though it is my birthday and it's better if your birthday last longer so everyone treats you well. I had lecture starting at 9am AI module which wasn't too bad comparing to Computer Operating Systems. It looks very interesting about locating how many circles there are in a picture by the computer only (you don't have to understand this part :>)

Database module wasn't all that great since the lecturer was the same who did database last year, and lecture slideshow is similar to the last year's database module... which isn't all that great at all. :<

Yesterday night, E texted me to ask me for a pub lunch and I thought since it's just a one-off thing, might as well try for once. Since Year7 in high school I've never bought a lunch, only made from home.

So we went to pub, it was okay in there, we just hung out there for like 2hours plus whilst having our lunch inbetween that time.

I thought my friends forgot my birthday since it's like at the beginning of the year and no-one really has the time to remember birthdays in September. Unless they keep mentioning it but they didn't since didn't really see them before lectures started.

So when they went to get some juice for themselves, I decided not to get any since I wanted to just drink my water XD lol! After they came back to the sofas we were sat at, they gave me a present and a card D: ?!?! I was totally shocked, didn't think they would remember at all. They gave me a mouse with a mousemat from Octopus shop which is quite expensive there, I think I remembered it costing about £15 or so :S .

After all that fuss about birthday, we decided to get some food.. which is a big thing for me, since I don't usually buy food for lunch *.* . Decided to try the Chicken Wrap which costed me £4.50 D: but boi, it was filling to make me burst! I couldn't even eat the salad bit on the plate as I was too full eating the 2 part chicken wraps. It also took me the longest to eat for some reason :/ .

Man, we had 2hours to kill after lunch we could have like done a threesome of us 3 girls and still there would have been plenty of time to kill for our lecture at 4 for 2hours about Accounting. So when the actual lecture started at 4... that was like the longest 2hours ever... I was like so sleepy, I wanted to drop off asleep even though she was a good lecturer... but one of those with the droning same voices. Yack, someone behind me or nearly behind me kept sneezing and I bet some of that nasty snot went on me >:o

Finally, got out of the lecture just before 6ish and had dashed walked it to my bus stop. Man, the queue went for miles long, but the good thing about this queue was that the bus just came about a minute after I waited at the bus stop queue. But I was like one of the last people to go on, as the upstairs was jam packed full, so I had to stablise myself from falling onto people's lap whilst bus was turning corners. I wonder if I did fall on someone's lap would they get turned on... or just embarrassed and shocked about it happening.

This has to be one of the longest blogs I have ever done... there you go, one more achievement as I am 20 ^-^"

Ah, forgot to write down the presents I got from my friends and family ^_^:
^-^ My parents > money
^-^ My grandparents > money
^-^ Aunt/uncle > money
^-^ "Fai lo" uncle > money
^-^ A > perfume
^-^ E and L > Comp mouse, mouse mat, a cutie chain for mobile phones

Thanks all ^^

0 comments: