Lectures starting 1st day!

Monday 24 September 2007

Today, is the officially the first day as a Second Year student, which is a pretty good feeling considering that first years getting lost in the buildings, mwahahaha!!! >:)

I had like only one lecture today, Management Accounting which was pretty okay so far even though it was like 2hours lecture supposely but we only stayed there for 1 hr 30mins :)

I decided to go to a computing lecture which was straight after Mgt Accounting, about Computer Operating Systems. As I might choose this module instead of AI module. But after the lecture I have decided that I do not want to do that module at all! D: I was confused all the way through the lecture... what the eck are Monolithic?!? Don't tell me what that means as the word was used in the lecture :/

--------------------------

My family decided to go today since it's going to be Chinese Moon Festival tomorrow on my birthday :) , we went with aunt/uncle, my grandparents, aunt's family and "fay low suk" aka translated as fat, old uncle lol! But he isn't even fat... but he is old and known as a uncle as traditional chinese way ^.^ .
It was a good event and filling too this time... as usually when I get back home I would snack on more food ^-^". They also sort of celebrated my birthday as it's tomorrow as well as Moon Festival day :3 Perfect timing, aint it?
Fay Low uncle gave me £20 for my birthday even though I don't even know him well enough ... :O .

1 day to go...

0 comments: