3rd day of Fresher's Week

Wednesday 19 September 2007

A finally came to the Fresher's week at uni. She was fasting too so it's harder for her to cope with it, especially when she lives in a different town from uni; so all the travelling she does would make it harder for her to cope with no water :S

So we went straight for the tombola and I won something again :3 10 CDs, I didn't know what type of CD this was but assumed it was going to be music CD since I'm so into music c: . When I did collect my CDs from a certain place at uni, I was wrong about what type of CDs it was :/ . But it was much better in a way, it was 10 CD RWs sweet! ^3^ . When I was going to the union shop, I found the exact 10CD RWs on the shelf and it was just under £5 so I won myself a £5 gift, woot! :o

There was a BBC Society thing going on near the union but I didn't know anyone... so I just left them. My sister wanted to stay with them to play Big 2 card game, I didn't know what the Big 2 card game was, but now I realise that it is infact "Choy Die Zee" in cantonese. It's like the funniest yet competitive game ever! Me, my sister and my 2 older cousins always use to play it all the time. It was like a tradition, hopefully this year it would be the same when we see each other at Christmas Day ^-^ . Just found a link which explains the "Big 2" game,. even though I hate that name... cantonese wording is better lol! ;P

0 comments: