1st day of Fresher's Week

Monday 17 September 2007

Today, was the first day of fresher's week.

MY sister and I first when to town to meet up with my sister's friend, we both had a stomach ache from an unknown thing. But after we realised that we are both eating, Trident Splash so after I spat it out into the bin, my stomach felt better :) . So perhaps it was the chewing gum that gave us the stomach ache :O ... so beware of the chewing gum!

After a long wait for my sister's friend, V. Off we go, to the yellow brick road to the Fresher's place. We got quite abit of free stuff but the only problem is that it wasn't all that great. Fortunately, I did get one great thing I got was a T-shirt which says "Knowledge". Whist I was getting a free t-shirt, I said I wanted XL size since female clothes are tiny and even if it was big, I would have luved it even more :3 . When I said that I wanted XL, V was like: "Wah?!???". Who cares, what size I get :B .

My sister did get one more good thing than I, she won herself a 512mb usb stick from a lucky dip thing, lol! :O Lucky girl, ain't she?... for some things.

I can't really be arsed to write what else happened today during the morning/afternoon of fresher's place... so lets say, it was some long arse journey :U

--------------

After my sister and I went back home, my aunt went into a frenzy of cooking Yorkshire pudding as she said we were having an English meal tonight, that's why we could smell joint of pork in the oven cooking away. The pork goes: "Please don't eat me... ARGH!!! It BURRRRNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS!!!". Where's that line from: "It BURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNSSSSS!!!". A funny video on the internet ^_^".

It was like a full house today, my aunt's family, ours and grandparents :3

We ate: Joint of pork, Yorkshire Pudding, Mashed Potatoes, corn on a cob sliced runner beans and well known Gravy! HAHAHA! Whilst eating it, we didnt use the big plates as there wasn't enough room on the table for both the food and the plates. The only person that used a plate was my aunt haha! But we didn't really eat it the traditional way of Knife and Forks; my grandma was like making a sandwich of the English meals. So she used Yorkshire Pudding as the bread, slice of Joint of pork as the meal, runner beans as the lettuce and the gravy as the sauce. It was funny seeing my grandma do that, but the everyone did that as well, since it's easier to eat it all, Hahaha!
The best thing to eat was the corn on the cob not because of the taste but because as I was eating, since it was juicy with water; it kept squirting juicy out onto the family members that sat next to me lol!

Today, was such a busy yet good day overall :)

0 comments: