Be Happy

Sunday 16 September 2007

Eep, hope it would be a better year than last year for me. As I wasn't all that happy with university last year. I shall try to join the BBC Society, but I hope I will go out with my friends away from uni and do something that is fun and not always drinking and dancing (as I do not know how to dance at all :S ). If someone showed me the way to dance in a club then I might consider going but only if so. But I don't want to drink the alcohol as that's just no fun at all, I want to be happy and not cover it up by drinking! :3

I tried to cut my hair yesterday to make a fringe but then again, I don't really care if my forehead is big. I recently looked at images of all these people with big forehead without much hair near the front head, and I'm pleased with it. So what if I got a big head! So after cutting the hairs slightly shorter, I stopped cutting it and left it on it's own. :)

Been on a cleaning frenzy lately and almost finished tidying my room ready for university as a 2nd year student. XD


:) :) :) So I shall try to be more active and be happy :) :) :)

0 comments: