Happy Birthday Brother!

Wednesday 12 September 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER!!! Who is now 17years old!

Today, I went out to meet up with my friends, S and R. But before meeting up at 12ish, S wanted to go out early to buy some stuff for her sister. Man, the Argos in my town is quite unorganised in a way, but lucky enough S got her cd player in like after 10minutes wait.

So we went to meet R at our meeting place, guess what the meeting place use to be Toyworld but the place got replaced by Game :c Boo! But anyway, it's not like I ever bought anything from ToyWorld... but that's probably why Game took over the space though :3 . So R was like 10minutes late (as typical of her), we decided to go to our normal routine that we usually do when we go out, so we went bowling for abit that was so good it was so relaxed and how everyone was just talking in general but that's only in my opinion though (I bet they thought I was being quiet as usual lol! :/ .

After lunch, we went to watch The Bourne Ultimatum even though we haven't watched the first 2 of the series lol! But it wasn't like you needed to watch the first two to understand the basic story of this film. It was okay, but I'm not really into the action type of films. It was getting confusing in the middle about all these people attacking each other etc. But I think I'm going to DL the first two films of the series from somewhere. >:)

I decided to buy Big Mac with my brother's voucher for 2 for 1 deal, for his birthday.

---------------

Whilst walking home, I realised a 2cars were parked at my front yard... Oh my gosh, is it? Really?!? Okay, my sister's ex/potential future boyfriend K's car was parked in front of my yard :O . Which is quite surprising since I thought he worked 7days per week. So whilst going into our home, it seems very busy... with K and the kids watching tv. Whilst my sister was helping aunt/uncle make food and my brother was just upstairs in his room as usual.

Before anyone could see that I bought McDonald stuff especially the kids, I ran it upstairs and hid it in my room lol! I know it's going to be abit off if I leave it there but I can't do anything about it, since my aunt/uncle are both in the kitchen. Whilst helping the aunt/uncle set up the table to eat, I saw that K was like totally addicted to the film that the kids was watching, Spirited Away.

So after dinner which was Chicken wings and dumplings, everyone left. Me and my brother was still hungry after eating dinner so we ate the Big Mac whilst my brother had the fries as extra lol! V.bad if we are still hungry after eating dinner :S

0 comments: