Is this correct ... ?

Friday 7 September 2007

Today is the day to see if I get to stay into this university with the same degree course. I decided to wait for A to get my result, which was about 11ish or so when we got to the business school to look up our score on the board.

When we looked on the board of people who resat, not that many people did resit but still quite abit. 1st year had a whole side of board, whilst 2nd and 3rd had shared one side of a board. A found her result first and she passed her business exam!. I eventually found my result.... is this correct? ... I PASSED my economics exam!!! WOHOO!!! :D :D :D

I had to find my other friend JJ's result, she gave me her student id to look it up... is it correct? Okay, I looked again to make sure. Crap! D: Okay, that must be a wrong student id number, I decided to ring her to make sure it is correct student id number. The number is ********* ... Ah, crap... JJ failed in the Accounting exam... crap D: She said she did better in the previous exam. She had 38% and this time she got 37% :x
Hmm, I think she thought she passed as she's very clever and always help me in the homework we get. When I heard her tone in voice from the phone that is.

:c I hope she decides to carry on.

But Wohoo! to me and A for passing our business modules :D At least, these resits doesn't count to our degree
:3 Hopefully, I will do much better next year trying to achieve no resits.

0 comments: