2nd day of Fresher's Week

Tuesday 18 September 2007

Second day wasn't all that great of the fresher's as it was similar stuff. But still it was good to see my uni friends, E and L. They so look the same but then again it's only been 3months ago since I saw them last, lol! ^-^

I tried the lucky tombola and I won a "Sshhh...!" Bag!!! Woot, they cost £2.50 at uni, as it's their own type made bag; this bag is like so kool!!! :o Since this bag is made of "Jute" and when discard this bag it will decompose leaving only valuable nutrients. Only trouble with this bag is that it smells funny at the moment :S

Nothing that great happened today... :B

Oh, I did join the BBC Society aka British Born Chinese Society lol! ^_^ Costed me £3.50 to join it. Hopefully I will be active with them :D Only problem is I don't want to drink at all with them as I don't want to be a drinker!

0 comments: