5th day of Fresher's Week

Friday 21 September 2007

Why don't people pee before going out?
Home toilet is much cleaner than public toliet, so why don't people think to pee at home before having to go pee in public ones. I so hate using public toliets they make me cringe with all the dirty which people leave behind after using it, especially in the female toliets! I only use it if I'm desperate to use it and can't hold it in any longer.

I have never used high school toilets only to put sanitary pads on it in private. I just think high school toilets are the worst as you never know what all the brats at school might do to it. I remember once when I was so desperate to use the toilets that I left school at lunchtime to pee at home, but home wasn't that far from school only about 10minutes walk ^-^" .

I don't know if you guys do this but I always do this but even though it takes slight longer time in the toilets. I put a whole 2layers of tissue around the toilet seat, so my bum doesn't ever touch the toliet seat itself.

The best toilets are probably the "Squatting" toilets since you don't have to put your butt on the seat to use it, but the only problem with the squat toilets is that it might squirt on your underwear, ugh! Only if you pee too fast and your privates push your urine up, *squirt*. So you have to pee slowly otherwise it would be: "Shit! I got no other pants! D:".

------------------

Could the weather get any worst then today?!? It was chucking it down with rain T3T

There wasn't anything good at uni... :/

0 comments: