Woot woot!

Thursday 6 September 2007

After I slept after seeing my unsure result, I had like several miscalls from A in the morning. At first, I thought they were like my alarm clock but realised afterwards when looking at the time on my mobile phone, eep. So she calls my phone again, I thought it was my alarm so I click on "ignore", :X ?!? Oops! But she called again anyway, she just rang me to see if I've checked the results of computing yet. I told her about how I checked it at midnight and it said 40% for the resit modules.

Whilst she was on the phone, I did check it again on the website; still the same result as midnight. I told her my situation what I saw, and she couldn't check her's since she didn't have the internet plugged into her computer. So after she dialled this other girl who also did resit exams and getting her result, she told me that it is automatically updated today ... so does this mean... I PASSED my computing modules!!!
So it's offical that I passed my computing modules!!!
So the result I found like at midnight was automatically updated XD

Woot!Woot!

... only problem is tomorrow I get my economics result... and that's the only thing keeping me to this university :S

0 comments: