Bus seats

Thursday 27 September 2007

Would you move yourself from a seat that you were sitting next to a total stranger to sit in a whole empty seat?

I always find myself in that situation on the bus, I always argue myself with the same question again and again. As it would be good to move away to have more space to yourself, however what would the person think if you did move? Would they question themselves about why you moved? As I would always think that myself if someone moves away from me; about if I smell bad or something. But then I would just remind myself that I get more space now. Sometimes I take so long to think about that question, that my stop has come already, but not always as sometimes I think about it too long that I just can't be arsed to think anymore and stay put.

Pros and Cons about if you should move to a empty seat from sitting next to a stranger:

Pros Not having to sit next to a stranger
:) Having a whole 2 seats to yourself
:) Get away from the smell (sometimes it's true)
:) They get a whole 2 seats to themselves as well

Cons
): They might think that there was something wrong with them
): Making them feel bad
): Someone who actually smells bad might sit next to you at the next bus stop

-----------------

Today, for some reason I had a bad headache after I went on the computers at the computer labs :S .

Database wasn't so bad today even though I got myself confused in what the eck he was on about. However, I think it was because the title of today's lecture was:"Concerning Databases" :S .

Wohoo! To my module that I chosen, "Linear Optimisation" as it's similar to Modelling to Management what I did last year and is about Linear Programming. Also I did Linear Programming in Accounting seminar as well as I did Decision Maths in Alevels, hopefully this wouldn't be too bad :c

>:O Man, I fucking hate this lecture that I had after Linear Optimisation as everyone was being so flipping noisy! >:O It's called a lecture not time to talk dopes! I don't go pay over £3000 of tuition fee to hear people chat! So if you think you are one of those who talks in lectures then don't flipping talk as it's just unfair for others doing that module! >:(

0 comments: