Ugh! It's true!

Monday 17 September 2007

Yea, it was true about what happened with my sister and her boyfriend D: *puke*

Whilst I was asking her about the situation on what really happened downstairs whilst me and my brother was in our room. She was like "yes, we did the nasty thing downstairs". I was gobsmacked to the face! D:

But I did tell her not to ever do it again in the house especially when there are other people in the house! Would you guys do it with your boyfriend/girlfriend whilst your siblings was in the house?!? I certainly hope not! If you would, then you are just addicted to sex! I think my sister is pretty addicted to sex, as everytime she saw her ex-boyfriend, she would just have sex with him at his place. Once, she lied about feeling ill so I had to work and no-one was at home except for her and her boyfriend K... yes, she also had sex that time at my home too. *more puke*.

But bloody eck in the toliet room?!?? That's just plain gross, I'm never going into that room again even if I need the toliet desperately and the others are being used! D:

0 comments: