Wah! Money all gone now T3T

Monday 10 September 2007

I found out yesterday night, that my Levis jeans that I bought about 3years ago is getting too old as it started having threads loosing up the jeans in the crotch area. :c So if I don't buy any jeans soon, I would rely too much on my only pair of jeans left and that's no good.

So I decided to go shopping today, at first I thought I would go shopping with my parents but they decided to go elsewhere; but they did drop me off at town. :S
I bought the First Student Term bus ticket which cost £119 :O Yea, skint out of cash but at least it's cheaper than buying a monthly or a dayrider each day ^_^
Okay, fine you caught me red-handed I didn't actually pay for it, since I'm only down to my last £60 and I need those to buy some jeans, ( :o I'm not spending that much! It's just incase if jeans do cost that much).

:/ Hmm, I'm not a shopping type of person and so I don't know where to go to shop for clothes... I went to the retail where my older cousin use to work at, Debenhams. Gesh, the stuff there is way over my budget for jeans; the jeans there are like £30+ D: . Only rich people are able to buy such expensive clothes! But found jeans which is like £15 and seems to be a comfortable fit to me.

Okay, I didn't know what other shops to buy from after going to Debenhams. Oh, I did realise that there is Primark that is so well known as cheap. So when I went in there, gesh it is cheap... :> . I found jeans that were like half the price less than the ones that I bought in Debenhams, (£6).

Man, I felt satisfied after shopping for jeans in town today. Now I don't have to buy anything for the next 3/4 years... well unless all my tops are too small for me :B

0 comments: