Curse of "Rabbit"

Monday 1 October 2007

My friends said you are suppose to say "Rabbit" once or "Rabbit" 3times at the start of each month and it would give you good luck for the rest of the month. Weird superstition to think about, but at least you don't have to act crazy in order to believe it gives you good luck.

However, I don't think we had luck today especially to me and L. Well, I didn't say "Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit" as I didn't know until they told me at the beginning of the lecture. Perhaps, that's why the curse was against me.

1st Scenario
As during the lecture, a wasp hovered near me and L, so we shooed it away and away it went. Then soon again, the wasp was on my hair! Just on it, not moving when I brushed on my hair, Argh! I was like screaming in the lecture to scare it, it eventually went away from my hair and urm, disturbed the whole lecture :< . But not my fault the wasp liked my hair, I don't like it back! So I couldn't really concentrate during the rest of the lecture as I was scared of it coming back; I kept sweeping around my hair to make sure it wasn't there anymore :S , bad case of fear or what.

2nd Scenario
Whilst we were crossing the road, we had a different situation that happened. We didn't cross where the traffic lights are, we just before that area. So whilst we were crossing, L sorta went the other way and sorta power walked to come back to cross the non-traffic light area. So whilst crossing it, this dude in the lorry revved his car, and it scared L so she ran it across the road. The funniest thing about this situation was that he had a grin on his face looking back at us whilst driving off. D:

3rd Scenario
Whilst we were walking near the uni union, L fell because most probably her extremely high heels. At least, she wasn't injured too bad... just a case of embarrassment with a injured head banged against my leg :'(, which made her ear go funny as she said :S oops bad leg, for being strong.. :<

-----------

Eew! Whilst walking home, I saw a stray dog D: I got ever so scared, I thought it was going to bite me or something. So I crossed the road as soon as it got like 5meters less near me. Didn't know stray dogs existed in my area ish? Well I wouldn't call it my area, as it's quite a distance from where my house is, about 15minutes walk away?

Finally my NUS Extra Card has arrived at uni union, so I can go get it tomorrow and buy books from Amazon!!!

0 comments: