Uneven Breasts

Tuesday 23 October 2007

Uneven Breasts? Do people pass their teens have uneven breasts?

I've always had tiny boobs but now it's uneven, and has been for at least 3years, but just recently one breast has grown like double size of my other one. So if I wanted to wear a top which is fit on, it would look dead weird, but I never wear those tops so I'm happy.

My breasts aren't that big.. just like a tiny ones... abit like what 12year old breasts are like,lol! and I'm 20 too Hahaha! Not that I care about what size they are, as it's pointless to care about your breast, should be happy enough to live in this world and experience the millenium 2000 wohoo!

But too bad not one person now living would be old enough to see the next one that would be funny though.. a 1000year old person... well it would eventually happen since people can live pass 100years old already. But I don't want to live that long... but I bet I will get up to that age now, now I said it D: I mean, who wants to be that old?!? All you would be doing is stratching your arse and farting whilst losing your memories at a old home place.

I remember in 6th form, a fellow student had like big breasts however since she was wearing a fitted type of top, you could tell that one breast is bigger than the other one lol!

0 comments: