Stalker to be or not to be?

Friday 26 October 2007

Do you feel like a stalker sometimes? But not literally on purpose. As it's happened to make it seem as though I am the stalker. I was like walking the same way as someone and I think they slowed down to see if I was an actual stalker but then if I was a stalker, aren't stalkers usually older than their victims?
Sometimes I think I get stalked on as they walk the same way all the way from the bus stop, so I power walk it quicker to get away.

This is a habit of mine, everytime I am about to come to my driveway to go into my house, I always have to look either end of the street to see if there are anyone suspicious. As once there was these kids and I didn't want them to know where I live so I had to walk for a while before they passed away from my street before I could go into my home. But as I say, better do it than be sorry.

0 comments: