Hallow Hallow what do we have 'ere

Tuesday 30 October 2007

Happy Halloweenio! Did you know there is so little kids coming to our house for trick-or-treating this year. There was only like less than 5knocks, sweet isn't it :) That means the kids have grown up or they think we aren't in XD Hahaha!
We got a box full of haribos supposely for the kids but no kids coming now so all for me and my brother mwahahaha! (Since my sister doesn't want any >.> more for me and my brother then ^-^"). I think I'm going to bring alot to uni tomorrow as got a 2hour lecture of business module ... poo.

Wah! What the eck! I have to pay interest rate on the student loans?!?!!! I might as well get overdraft from the bank! ARGH! *#^~! I have to pay an extra £66.14! Flipping 'eck! They charge too high! How am I going to pay for this!

0 comments: