Wah!

Monday 29 October 2007

I so hate Matlab! If I have to do anything in Matlab outside of uni, I would leave the job! But I doubt any accountancy firm would use Matlab in their system lol! Now, that would be sweet if that happened but I would just leave the job!

Today, I went into uni at 9am to do this coursework about Matlab, that's how much I LOVE Matlab! Ha! If only that was true enough to be believable. I just made up some codes even though they don't even work in the way it's suppose to in the coursework sheet. But at least I tried, right? Hopefully I will get 40% above as I would have failed the module if I don't pass the coursework (aka 40% is the pass mark ^^).

Before handing it in, I just went to my lecture and decide to try abit more of Matlab after 2hour lecture of Management Accounting, it wasn't that bad, but boi so many example questions about Marginal Costing VS Absorption Costing method. But boi, me and my older cousin had great timing to see each other. Whilst walking to the labs as I was about to do more of the coursework, I was thinking "hmm, should I eat now? Or just starve abit longer until I go home?" Then I saw my cousin whilst walking, so after asking each other what are you doing just then, she asked me if I wanted to go eat with her. Of course, I said yes to that lol! We were discussing how it was great timing that we met each other, otherwise we would have had to eat on our own lol!

After doing abit more Matlab, I decided to cry and just give up on doing any more of the coursework. Met up with A and was about to give coursework in but A needed to use the girl's room. When I told her that I'll wait outside for her, she kept insisting that I had to go in, Argh! Why can't I wait outside? It smells in there... So A said she shall pee in the other toliets, but after a little more walking, that's when I needed to go so I went in the toliets in as well lol! But boi, I must have drank so much water or something to pee like over 1.5 minutes! Not actual timing but something like that, as I thought I was finished peeing but it kept going and going. Okay, this is nothing to be interest of but this is my life and that's how boring my life is, to be talking about pee pee!

A lied to me! She said she didn't hand in the coursework! So I kept saying to her to give anything in, but she said nah. So after telling her to give something for the coursework over 100times, that's when we split up for our buses. But during my journey home, A texted me saying that she did hand in her coursework before her lecture started... I know! What a big meany! That's what I have been texting her for the rest of the day ^^

0 comments: